Everyone struggles with acute stress, especially youngsters. This acute stress can cause our body harm in the long term. That’s why we have “Be happy be you calm and stress relief”.
We have consisted all the important that you would need in order to be happy be you calm and stress relief in modern society with all these fascinating techs and increasing screen time in youths. This article covers all the problems that you may be facing in your day-to-day life because of stress and more importantly the ways by which you can cure and even prevent Stress from coming into your life.
Before discussing the measures to deal with and prevent stress we think we should first learn about …what exactly is happiness? and how it is simulated. Because when we first have a basic understanding of happiness the more we will be able to relate those measures to cure stress and the easier it will get to implement those things in our life to get better results.
What is Happiness?
Happiness is a state of mind that every human being strives to achieve. Happiness is not just about being happy all the time, it’s about being content and satisfied with what you have.
There are many different ways to measure happiness in our lives. Some people think that money can buy happiness, but research has shown that this is not true. It has been found that people who are wealthy are less happy than those who are not wealthy.
Although there can be more than one definition for Happiness some can define it as the mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy. Happiness can be measured as a level, as an emotion, and as a state of mind. Positive psychology is a relatively new field that started in 1998 with Martin Seligman’s book “Authentic Happiness”.
Even happiness’s definition may change from person to person.
Signs Of Happiness:
As we discussed earlier happiness is not the same for every person and it varies for everyone. But psychologists spotted some of the common factors that regulate happiness in a person and these factors were found in 90% of the people when conducting a study. So be happy be you calm and stress relief can be achieved.
These signs are as followed
- Feeling that your state in life is good
- Having a feeling of satisfaction in your current state.
- Having a cheerful and healthy relationship with the people around you
- Feeling a sense of gratitude.
- Wants to share the moment of happiness with others.
- More focused on yourself rather than worrying about others
- Open to new ideas
These are some of the signs that you may experience but happiness cannot be just measured by some factors it comes from within us and depends upon a lot of factors sometimes you may feel like you are happy but in reality, it may be just your hallucination. So never limit your happiness to some factors and experience as much as possible.
How can you nurture Happiness within you and be calm?
There are some people who are naturally happy but over the past research, scientists have found some of the practices that can make you feel happy and can bring joy to your life.
Some of the best-followed practices are:
- Disconnect yourself to reconnect: In today’s era where everyone is always busy on their mobile phones checking the status of their social media profile which eventually leads to stress and anxiety, therefore disconnecting yourself from the limelight of social media and reducing screen time can really help you to be happy from inside.
- Care for your body: Exercising and doing meditation regularly helps you to remove all the toxicity from your body and will enable you to grasp positivity from your surroundings.
- Learning the skill of gratitude: Whenever you get some free time try to recollect all your memories in which you felt thankful to others. This way you will learn the essence of gratitude and after practising for a while you will start to focus only on the positive things around you.
- Listen to Brain Rewire(recommended): Brain Rewiring is a concept of modern science but its traces can be found in ancient culture as well. Brain Rewire is designed in such a way, that they not only provide a calmness to your mind but also increases the flow of positivity resulting in a happy state of mind.
- Recharge yourself: Whenever you feel heavy just stop for a second and take a deep breath this way your blood flow will be controlled. Also, you can listen to Brain Rewire in your free time which will make you more concentrated and builds mind to body connection resulting in a calm mind.
- Say yes to good vibes only: Remaining in a positive environment always affects your mind. As we have taught”Garbage in Garbage out” this also applies to positivity. If you consume positivity then the output from your body will also be positive. That’s why scientists recommend using brain rewiring to increase the flow of positivity.
Importance of Happiness?
After reading this much you should be having thoughts that why exactly happiness is important in one’s life and why should we give it this much importance.
Science explains that satisfaction in one’s life can be measured as happiness but still it varies for everyone. There could be several reasons why you should opt to be happy.
- Happy people are considered to be more successful in every aspect of their life whether it’s their marriage, business or work.
- The chances of getting sick for a happy person are very low.
- The friend circle of happy people is usually bigger than that of a normal person.
- Happy people bring happiness to others’ life also.
- Happy people make others happy.
- They have a longer life span.
- Happy people are usually more creative and productive than normal people.
These are just a handful of examples depicting the advantages of being happy. Not only this but happiness has a direct connection to your mental health. When people are happy their mental state is also better but when they are unhappy their mental health gets degraded and they also start having problems in their bodies.
The nearby tie between emotional well-being and satisfaction is reason to the point of focusing on bliss for guardians, instructors, analysts, and clinical experts the same, alongside the basic truth that we as a whole prefer to feel cheerful!
Other Resources to Understand Happiness:
Positive Psychology: The Science of Happiness by Professor Tal Ben-Shahar from WGBH Forum.
Shawn Achor – The Happiness Advantage: Linking Positive Brains to Performance TEDTalk from TEDx Talks
Be happy be you calm and stress relief
Alleviate stress levels naturally with our specially formulated apple-flavoured gummy. Our zen blend formula uses natural plant-based remedies to help combat the acute effects of stress.
A Note-Worthy Message:
We hope that you have found your solution in our article and learnt something new which will make your life easier and more productive not to mention “Stress-Free”.
We just want to share that through scientific advances we all face problems that’s why we provide brian rewire to tackle all these stress-related problems. These Brains rewire are easy to use and have brilliant effects on our mind.
Our brain rewire is the most trusted and most used brain rewire out there. We have a family of 1 million people on youtube who follow us and are living a healthy life. We are not only talking but we also have proof of the people who purchased our product and are satisfied with the results.
So let’s hear from our customers directly!
We provide Brain Rewire in both English and Hindi. Do check them out!!
Buy Avatar Brain Rewire In English
Go For Aryamaan Hindi Course Full
Also Read :
- Kundalini Yoga Benefits
- Can Ayurveda Cure Digestive Problems?
- Benefits of planting Tulsi at home
- Reasons behind why not to eat onion and garlic?
- How to Cure Depression with Yoga
- Best ways to start your day positively
- 15 Tips to Make Your Diet Healthier
- Benefits of walking daily
Enhanced stress reliefEnhanced stress reliefEnhanced stress reliefEnhanced stress reliefEnhanced stress reliefEnhanced stress relief
be happy be you calm and stress reliefbe happy be you calm and stress reliefbe happy be you calm and stress reliefbe happy be you calm and stress reliefbe happy be you calm and stress reliefbe happy be you calm and stress reliefbe happy be you calm and stress reliefbe happy be you calm and stress reliefbe happy be you calm and stress relief