What is Responsible Strength?
Individuals outstandingly capable of Responsibility and Strength take mental responsibility for what they say, they will do. They are resolved to stable qualities like genuineness and faithfulness.
How to build a Relaxation Response?
There are various methods to achieve Responsible Strength but we are going to share with you some of the best practices that are popular among people.
1.Relaxation Response by Dr. Herbert Benson
In the Book “Relaxation Response” by Dr Benson, he describes the various benefits of Responsible Strength and explained how regular practice of Relaxation Response can help in the treatment of various Stress- disorders. The results that were found in Dr Herbert were very similar to the practices that people have followed for centuries like prayer and chanting.
Responsible Strength is basically just the opposite of the “Fight and flight” mind response. In research done by Dr Benson, he found that Relaxation response can help in preventing various mental illnesses and the mind’s fight and flight response.
Flight and fight response is embedded in our subconscious mind and it triggers automatically when we are under stress in a way to protect our body from some danger and can also lead to various metabolism changes like high blood pressure, high breathing and heart rate. Even in some cases Flight and fight response can cause permanent health damage.
Responsible Strength helps in turning off our “flight and fight” response and helps our subconscious mind trigger it automatically making our body’s metabolism normal.
Having Responsible Strength comes in handy as it helps in leading a better and healthy life along with a healthy mind. As it says.” Within a healthy body, there resides a healthy mind”.
Steps to Responsible Strength:
- 1.Sit in a quiet environment
- 2. Close your eyes.
- 3. Relax all your muscles, beginning at the feet and progressing upward to your face.
- 4. Focus on your breath and when you breathe out whisper ”one”.
- 5. Cout for at least 10-20 minutes.
- 6. Do not worry about the resulting focus on the process.
- 7. Focus Increases by practice
2.Nose Tip Meditation By Bhagwat Geeta
समं कायशिरोग्रीवं धारयन्नचलं स्थिरः।
संप्रेक्ष्य नासिकाग्रं स्वं दिशश्चानवलोकयन्।।6.13
tatraikāgraṁ manaḥ kṛitvā yata-chittendriya-kriyaḥ
upaviśhyāsane yuñjyād yogam ātma-viśhuddhayeI I
samaṁ kāya-śhiro-grīvaṁ dhārayann achalaṁ sthiraḥ
samprekṣhya nāsikāgraṁ svaṁ diśhaśh chānavalokayanI I 6.13
Meaning, whenever you want to meditate, wash your feet first. This is the most important requirement of all meditation to have a clean and fresh body. Make sure you sit in a steady position if the body is in an unsteady position then your mind will also become unsteady and will make it to build responsible strength. Make a connection with your body and mind. To master the asana you should practice daily. It is recommended to sit in lotus asana to make sure your mind is focused. Then focus towards the tip of the nose between the eyebrows also known as Nasikagra Drishti.
Do not perform these steps with your eyes open otherwise, you may suffer severe headaches even some dust or particles can fall into your eyes the most important thing you may lose your focus and the whole idea of increasing your responsibility strength will be void.
3.Heart Chakra Meditation By Swami Vivekananda
Swami Vivekanand Says,“Mind is the most important instrument for using prana. Mind is material. Behind the mind, there is the Atman which holds our prana. Prana is the driving power of everything in this world and can be observed in every living organism. The body is mortal and the mind is mortal, both being compounds, must die. Behind all is the Atman which never dies. The Atman is pure, intelligent, controlling and directing prana.”
Whenever you feel uneasy and distracted just sit for 10-15 and do these steps which will make your responsible strength grow:
- 1.Sit straight on a mat and contemplate.
- 2. Think positive and let positive thoughts come into your mind.
- 3. Focus your concentration at the tip of your node and control your inner self aka “Man”.
- 4. Breathe Slowly.
- 5. Focus your mind on the pressure of your thumb on your heart.
- 6. Now place your right palm at the centre of your chest and your left palm on top of it.
- 7. Now feel your heartbeats.
- 8. Close your eyes and feel the blissful energy flowing out of your heart.
After you have been completely given into the depth of heart chakra, release your both palms outwards with bent elbows. Relax your shoulders and open your chest.
4.Power of Subconscious Mind
We consist of many parts. Assuming we’re to trust researchers, philosophers or our grandparents: a person is the most complex, gifted working organic entity that exists in this Universe. Presently, that is a ton of tension structure on us.
This complex entity has a more complex organ called the mind and the one who can control it can control his surroundings, Within the mind, there is a subconscious mind that is responsible for responsible strength and to increase relaxation response we train our subconscious mind in various ways:
- 1. Think positive and just think great: Assuming that negative contemplations come, let them. Encompass yourself and produce energy through reflection, confidence in a kindhearted higher power and yourself.
- 2. Begin the day with an optimistic outlook: Take a look at your hands each day, and tell yourself: These hands will accomplish astounding work.
- 3. Effective sleep: An absence of rest can compress the body and brain to work at their ideal levels when really, they are depleted. A depleted brain is defenceless to aggravation and pessimism. A depleted body is draining its stores. Rest for no less than 6-8 hours to assist with programming yourself to a positive condition of life.
- 4. Be certain. Request what you need from the universe. However, don’t hold back. Assuming you’re reluctant to pose the inquiry or don’t know about getting it, the universe will mirror your energy.
5. Brain rewiring:
Specialists believe that the negative idea designs that happen with sadness, for instance, could result from impeded brain adaptability processes. Practices that advance positive brain adaptability, then, may help “revise” these examples to work on prosperity.
Rewiring your cerebrum could sound pretty convoluted, however, it’s totally something you can do at home.
There are many ways to rewire your brain:
- 1. Watch spiritual contents
- 2. Listen to spiritual music
- 3. Listen to Manthanub Brain Rewire
- 4. Practice Meditation Regularly
We are now offering you one of our premium brain rewire audio as a giveaway. This is a very exclusive brain rewire audio session. You must prepare yourself, make your mindset and follow all instructions carefully before listening to this brain rewire. Read all instructions carefully
1. Don’t listen to this audio while driving or while engaged in mental or active physical activity. Sit quietly for 5 minutes before starting the session and concentrate on yourself. Full attention to yourself and the audio is the key to success.
2. Use your headphone for a better experience.
3. Practice this healing method two times a day. Once early in the morning before sunrise and a second time during the evening as per your comfort. For effective change, you must practice this for at least 40 days.
4. Try to consume simple vegetarian food throughout the complete sessions.
5. Try to keep quiet or talk less and only talk with others as per the requirements. Please don’t talk loudly.
6. Don’t be angry at anyone throughout the sessions.
7. Don’t watch any Unnecessary Hollywood or Bollywood movies other than highly educational or spiritual.
8. Keep yourself away from explicit videos.
9. Don’t listen to any music or songs other than healing or spiritual in nature.
10. It is advisable not to disclose your spiritual experience to anyone who doesn’t understand you. This has relevance which you will understand gradually.
11. You can do your daily work but don’t forget to complete the daily listening session.
12. Don’t skip to the next session with curiosity before the completion of the current session. (Applicable if you are going for premium Avatar Session).
13. This online audio listening program for Brain rewire will be completed in twelve sessions and you will be provided with all sessions Follow the audio instructions step by step very carefully.(Applicable if you are going for premium Avatar Session).
14. It is better to practice this method by sitting on a mat in any comfortable posture you wish.
15. Use your unique user ID and Password while logging in to an online listening session.(Applicable if you are going for premium Avatar Session).
16. You can listen to this audio in a sitting posture/any comfortable posture but don’t sleep while listening to the session. Be aware.
Give Away Brain Rewire For a Wonderful Experience
Also Read :
- Kundalini Yoga Benefits
- Can Ayurveda Cure Digestive Problems?
- Benefits of planting Tulsi at home
- Reasons behind why not to eat onion and garlic?
- How to Cure Depression with Yoga
- Best ways to start your day positively
- 15 Tips to Make Your Diet Healthier
- Benefits of walking daily