Do you feel like your bedroom is a salon floor? Do you feel ashamed every time you try to comb your hair? Don’t worry if you are.
Each person has some hair loss every day. Even animals have it! It is not clear how much hair falls. According to some, as many as 100 strands per day is normal. The problem comes when there is more hair fall than this if there is no compensating growth.
Many people today show signs of early graying and balding. This can be distressing and embarrassing. What can you do? Ayurveda is one solution to your hair loss woes.
Causes of hair fall
Hair loss could be caused by many reasons.
- Poor nutrition
- Unusual lifestyle – Late nights and long hours
- Climate and pollution are both environmental factors
- Stress, anxiety, tension, and insufficient sleep or rest
These factors can cause excessive toxin buildup in the body.
What does the Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall depend on?
In Ayurveda, the appearance of your hair will be influenced by the imbalances in your body. It is, therefore, crucial to understand the Prakriti and balances/imbalances within your body to determine a solution. For instance,
If you exhibit being imbalanced in Vata dosha signs, your hair could be susceptible to becoming excessively dry and frizzy. It can also become brittle and dry. Vata hair that is normal in its condition is dry and brittle.
If you show unbalanced Pitta dosha signs and symptoms, you’re likely to experience receding hairlines and a thin hair’s texture. The heat that is generated in the scalp causes changing the color of your hair. For instance, your hair may show a dark brownish tint when it’s not typically brown. This could cause greying of hair and eventually balding. The normal pitta hair tends to be thin and maybe brown.
If you exhibit an imbalance in Kapha dosha signs, You are most likely to be prone to excessively sticky and oily hair. This could lead to blockages in the hair follicles on your scalp. This causes hair loss. Kapha’s hair is normally thick.
|Type of Dosha||Hair qualities||How hair becomes when doshas are in imbalance|
|Vata (air and space elements dominate)||Tendency to become dry and brittle||Frizzy and brittle hair with dandruff and split ends|
|Pitta (fire element dominates)||Tendency to become thin, oily and silky||Premature greying and balding of hair|
|Kapha (earth and water elements dominate)||Tendency to become oily and thick||Clogged and extremely oily scalp|
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Loss
Sarda says amla is an effective natural immune booster and the most popular ingredient. It is maintaining hair health. He says that it contains lots of essential fatty acid, which strengthens hair’s follicles and gives hair strength and shine. The Vitamin C content helps prevent premature greying. The high iron, powerful antioxidants, gallic Acid, and carotene levels in Vitamin C improve blood circulation around the scalp, which stimulates hair growth. It also reduces dandruff, which can dry out the scalp.
A simple home remedy to hair fall can be found in amla
1. Combine lime juice with amla powder To make a paste.
2. Massage it into your hair and scalp.
3. Cover your head with a shower cap, so the paste doesn’t dry out.
4. Let it sit for at least an hour, then rinse with regular water.
Bhringraj, a natural ingredient that has been used for centuries, is now an essential part of Indian cuisine. Hair Care Regimen These days, prescriptions are often given to patients. Beauty therapists are often available to advise you. Massage your scalp Regular use of bhringraj oils to encourage faster hair to grow. Basically, bhringraj can only grow in moist places.
Even though many natural cosmetic companies produce, you can make your own version of Bhringraj oil at home.
1. Take a few bhringraj leafs and dry them in the sunlight for a few days.
2. Place the leaves in a jar—coconut oil.
3. For two more days, leave the container outside in the sun.
4. Wait for the oil color to change to light-colored.
5. Apply it to your scalp and leave it there for at least one night.
Do you remember the days when grandmothers would recommend shikakai hair care products? It is often recommended as a natural shampoo alternative due to its hair-cleansing abilities. Experts believe shikakai’s high levels of vitamins A, C and K can help maintain healthy hair. Hair nourished.
Here’s how to use shikakai to stimulate hair growth.
1. Make your shikakai powder by drying the pods in sunlight for a few days, then grinding it in a mixer.
2. Add about two tablespoons to a jar with coconut oil.
3. keep the container in a dark, cool place for approximately 15 days.
4. Before use, shake the bottle. Use this product at least two times per week to massage your scalp
Another ingredient used is reetha or soapnuts. Hair Care For centuries. Reetha is a saponin responsible for maintaining healthy hair.
Home preparation of reetha shampoo is possible
1. You can take several pieces of soapnuts or shikakai points.
2. Boil them in 500 liters of water.
3. Allow the mixture to cool overnight.
4. Use the shampoo as a shampoo by squeezing the mixture.
Sarda says medium-chain fatty acids such as capric and lauric in coconuts have rich antimicrobial, antifungal, and protective properties that are essential for preventing free radicals from causing hair loss. Other than coconut, coconut milk is Also available: Good for Hair Growth.
Make your own milk
1. For about five minutes, grate coconut and cook the pieces in a saucepan.
2. Cool down and strain.
3. You can also add one teaspoon of methi and crushed black pepper to it.
4. Apply to hair and scalp.
5. Rinse with shampoo after 30 minutes.
6. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera can also be used to reduce hair loss. Aloe vera is also a powerful remedy for many scalp issues. Because aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes that can help heal scalp problems, repair damaged cell health, and improve follicle health. Moreover, Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe scalp irritation. It can also be used to combat dandruff.
1. The Aloe Vera stalk should be removed and the pulp extracted.
2. Leave the pulp on your scalp and hair for approximately an hour.
3. Rinse with regular water.
4. For better hair growth, do this three to four days per week.
Fenugreek or methi seeds are also very popular. Methi has many benefits, including the ability to promote hair growth. Methi, among other benefits, can repair hair follicles.
Here are some ways you can make it happen. Natural Home Remedies at Home :
1. Soak methi seeds overnight in water.
2. Make a paste of the mixture and apply it to your hair and scalp.
3. Allow the paste to sit on your head for approximately half an hour.
4. Rinse with normal water.
5. To control hair fall, do it three times a week.
It is another amazing natural ingredient that can prevent hair loss if it is used regularly. It has antifungal properties. Sarda says that Jojoba is high in Vitamin E, Omega 6, 9, and 10 fatty acids. It also contains a saturated fatty acid that fights free radicals, which can have adverse effects on hair. Its effectiveness is demonstrated by its use in ancient folk remedies around the globe. The unclogging of hair follicles is another benefit. Jojoba oil properties.”
Here are some ways to add jojoba oil to your diet Hair care routine :
1. Jojoba oil can be purchased from any well-respected natural hair care brand.
2. It should be heated in a pot.
3. Do your hair and work your way down to the tips.
4. Allow to rest for approximately 30 minutes.
Yogurt has many amazing properties. Yogurt is rich in Vitamin B5 as well as Vitamin D, which are known to improve hair follicle health.
Here’s an Anti- Hair fall yogurt remedy :
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of yogurt and one tablespoon of honey.
2. Apply this product with a brush to the scalp and hair roots.
3. It should be left for at least 30 minutes.
4. Rinse with normal water
5. Once per week
You can also rely on the miracle ingredient neem. It has been praised for its ability to prevent hair loss. The Neem leaf can stimulate hair growth.
How to make Anti-hair fall neem cream At home:
1. Make a paste from the neem leaves.
2. Warm water can be added.
3. Use on the hair.
4. Put your hair up in a towel for at least an hour.
Also Read :- How to cure diabetes with yoga
Manthanhub has trained lots of people to achieve celibacy via their youtube channel and through their courses. You can take exclusive courses of manthanhub for your tremendous transformation. For getting more details about the courses you can click here.