Celibacy is the most powerful and purest instrument to one’s spiritual progress.Because of a lack of understanding, the non-celibate status has continued to exist. It was finally understood according to theGnaniThe non-celibate state is no longer possible. In the practical sense, celibacy is also a requirement for maintaining normal mind, body, and speech. The same idea has been suggested by Ayurveda.For six months, one can observe a dramatic change in mind power, speech power, and body power.
Rare benefits of celibacy
Physical and Mental benefits
- A person who practices brahmacharya can harness the power and potential of their mind, body, and speech. They are capable of accomplishing anything.
- You can overcome any obstacles in your life.
- Concentration and grasping ability increase.
- The increase in will power ( manobad), means that one can achieve anything they set their minds to.
- The mind is always in control.
- Brahmacharya can be preserved for a few more years under the right control and the semen energy will rise. The spiritual essence of any scripture or book will be retained after that.It is difficult to keep the essence of the text if you don’t. As soon as you have read something, it is easy to forget.
- brahmacharya will help one to keep his/her vows and other commitments. You can easily make further progress in any direction.
- The body’s immunity power is increased, and the body stays healthy.It will not have any difficulty. It will not cause any defects.
- Celibacy increases physical, mental, and intellectual strength as well as the strength of the ego!
- There is no need for sexual interaction.History of friction ends where sex ends.
- A married couple can understand the blissful state of the Self if they take a vow of brahmacharya. They will not be able to understand whether their happiness is from sexual gratification, or the pure Soul.
- Gradually, anger-pride-deceit will decrease.
- One will be able to live a celestial existence if he or she does not like sex.
- Following celibacy will lead to merit karmas.
- Pure inner vision and knowledge can be used to guide one’s thoughts away from worldly matters.
- As one practice brahmacharya, energy of the Self (Atma viya) is created.Nothing is more valuable than the energy that comes from the Self.
- Celibacy is a path to happiness that leads to inexorable joy, something no one has ever experienced.
- Only celibacy can bring about Absolute Knowledge ( Keval Gnan).
Common Health benefits of Celibacy
This celebrity was openly accepting the decision not to have sex. It wasn’t because she was religious, it was her choice. This got us to thinking: While everyone talks about the health benefits that sex has, are there any benefits to abstaining?
We reached out to some sex and health experts to find out the answers. You might be tempted to celibacy, whether you have consciously avoided sex or are just trying to avoid it. Here are some ways that celibacy can improve your health.
This is the personal experience of a celebrity of not having Sex
1. It gives you more mental focus and clarity
Celibacy has a few health benefits that are purely practical. Adina Mahalli is a certified relationship expert and sexual health specialist for Maple Holistics. She shared with us her thoughts on how having no sex can help you focus.
Although sex is wonderful, thinking about it constantly can cloud your judgement and prevent you from thinking clearly and logically. This is illustrated by the common expression, “Thinking with your little head rather than your big head.” Sex is a complex and deeply-rooted act that can have a profound impact on people’s emotions, brain chemistry, and hormones.” Mahalli explained, explaining, “Abstaining sex can help people make better logical decisions in their lives and think clearly.”
Mahalli says that it takes only a few months to lose enough sex drive (including masturbation). This will allow you to see things more rationally. If you are concerned about your emotions, brain chemistry or hormones, abstinence can help to restore balance. Mahalli said that this physiological alignment, mental clarity, and logical thinking can help you in many areas of your life, including work, social, and finding a partner.
2. It allows you to build a more meaningful relationship foundation.
Mahalli also points out that being a celibate in a relationship can help strengthen it. She said that sex can cloud your perception of your partner when you are entering a new relationship. This is due to oxytocin (the love chemical in the brain) being released. This chemical is released, but it is stopped after six months. That is why most relationships end or develop problems.
3. CELIBACY IS ABLE TO PROMOTE POSITIVESELF-ESTEEM and SELFCARE
Real talk: Having one or more sexual partners can cause problems. Some are more desirable than others. Dr. Queen said, “Partners can impact one’s finances and mental health, as well as one’s ability to make their own decisions.” Some people will need to take some time off from such connections in order to achieve optimal well-being. In the same way that people judge their self-worth based on how successful they are at attracting partners or other sexual interests, there may be positive implications for self-esteem.
Also Read :- What is the Effect of Dress on Youth Mindset ?
Manthanub has trained lots of people to achieve celibacy via their youtube channel and through their courses. You can take exclusive courses of manthanhub for your tremendous transformation. For getting more details about the courses you can click here.